Feels a bit as if this was a week of momentum gained. There was clarity regarding Avanceé (in communicating product, purpose, and value). Clarity for some regions who voted (some still being determined). And even some clarity for the way some companies will go about reporting their progress going forward. Seems like clarity is the theme to have been part of the exhaust of what’s transpired this week. Perhaps then, the selection of links on this week will offer an ability for more items to clearly come into view.
- Ways of Seeing via Tom Critchlow
- Sequencing is the New Microscope via PostHaven
- Meet the People Hacking the Bodies for Better Sex via CNet
- Pseudoarchaeology and the Racism Behind Ancient Aliens via Hyperallergic
- We Thought the Incas Couldn’t Write; These Knots Change Everything via New Scientist
- Researchers Defeat Most Powerful Ad Blockers, Declare a ‘New Arms Race’ via Motherboard
And a few from here: - Concept (full): Hiking Workout for Apple Watch - Perceiving Productivity Normally - Weekends in A Snap Space - Links for 9 Nov