Articulating Systems, Designing Expereinces, & Engineering Complexity
Avanceé is an experience design consulting initiative by Antoine RJ Wright. A French derivation of the word “forward,” Avanceé aims to articulate systems, design experiences, and engineer complexity across several, IT-infused domains. This space also shares “overflow” from some of those projects, while signaling availability for contract and freelance engagements.
The subjects vary due to the depth and breadth of design topics (experience design, mobile, wearables, micromobility, and more). There is no rhyme or reason to them other than their connection to upcoming or current projects. Each week, the theme expressed follows experimentation, iteration, and interest. If there’s a theme worth finding a differnet thread, its explored until it overflows, which may land here. This wide and deep range of topics pens a wider and deeper ear to trends, strategies, methodologies, and behaviors.
Avanceé also collaborates and partners with the Tymbals Edge Design House.
Avancee is available for consulting and other project engagements. Compensation will vary on the nature of the event, topic, and customer.
Areas of focus include:
- Mobile and connected devices
- User experience and process design
- Digital life/digital humanism
- Smart cities and alternate transport technologies
- Business strategy and market opportunities for the above-noted topics
Previous projects/engagements include:
- Brigadoon Annapolis 2018
- The Augmented Reality of eBikes
- Concept: SmartTrip for Apple Watch
- Tymbals Risk Assement Tool UX Exploration
Contact Avanceé to learn more.
Avanceé is an independent analyst, and interdependent collaborator.
- No company pays for any content here (in money, memberships, etc.)
- No stocks, IRA, etc. accounts are held for any of the companies/products spoken towards
- Speaking and consulting arrangements might be arranged with companies spoken about; that disclosure will be noted on the content where applicable
- No intentional steps will be taken with content on this site, or activity under this brand, to discredit, disparage, or defame any individual or company. However, opinions on products, customer service, and publicly-viewable outputs may be the topic of content. If there are challenges/mistakes made in that manner, please contact me to resolve the matter directly.
To contact Avanceé, please use the email form here (reason for this contact method). You can find Antoine on Twitter (@ARJWright); and the posts from this website are also cross-published to Twitter (@AvanceeAgency) and Medium.