What should we better do now that we understand the uniqueness of the world in which we live? Not that everything is by chance, there are certain mathematical principles which have been found to discover some of the most obscure aspects of this world. But, when we are presented items we thought were unique, and now find they are less so, how do we enable a better response? This week’s links presents the struggles within such a framing; and possibly measures to find order within the squalor.
- Digital Mindfulness, Can It Exist via Read Write Respond
- Jony Ive on the Apple Watch and Big Tech’s Responsibilities via Financial Times
- Wearable Technology and Blindness — A Look at the Tap Keyboard
- A New IKEA Report is An Unsettling Look at Life in the 21st Century via Fast Company
- Two Hundred Fifty Things An Architect Should Know via Michal Sorkin
And a few from here: