Throughly enjoyed sharing a bit about “digital humanism” at Annapolis Brigadoon over the past days. Yet, for as much as there was an expression of Avanceé (main points: livability as productivity and boundaries established around understanding circadian rhythms), the conversations when went well beyond and through our presentation made the time all that more enjoyable. There’s a thread in all things, and maybe the best one yet being the conversations which enable us to learn just a little bit more about other’s place in the world, and perhaps refine how we see ourselves in the same.
With that, here are this week’s links:
- Today’s Google Doodle is of Mr. Rogers
- Why A Leading Venture Captalist is Betting on Decentralization
- iOS 12: The MacStories Review
- Apple’s Neural Engine = Pocket Machine Learning Platform via Techpinions
And a few from us:
- (re)Starting with New Assumptions
- Concepts: Shortcuts/Workflow Idea — Morning Start
- Nuance and Apple Watch Series 4
- Immersed in iOS Shortcuts
And finally, if you’ve not seen some of the scenes from our time at Annapolis Brigadoon, a number of them have been shared on Snap(chat). Will hold off a few days before putting some more there. You can also find The Brigadoon on Instagram, Twitter, and other social media outlets. There’s also a weekly newsletter full of links, events, and other means to take your abilities and connections forward.